what to wear
Please don’t stress about what to wear. The most important thing is that everyone is comfortable and that they be themselves. While pretty much anything goes, I do have a few recommendations.
- solids always work well, but don’t be afraid of simple patterns and texture.
- layering is great and can make for multiple outfits.
- accessories (hats, necklaces, scarves, etc.) are fun and encouraged.
- you can never go wrong with simple and natural; for example, bare feet, swim suit, jeans, a simple t-shirt.
- colorful is awesome. think coordinating, not matchy-matchy!
- do not wear clothes with large logos and cartoon characters.
- believe it or not, white and black are the toughest colors to photograph.
If you have time, check out the website links below for clothing ideas and inspiration.